/// VOICE ///
Over the years Aurélie Lierman has been at work as a free lance vocalist applying the whole range from speech to music. First as a radio-speaker presenting live shows for the Belgian national radio (VRT, Brussels ), live dubbing at various film festivals, MC’ing concerts and other live events, singing and voice acting in radio and tv commercials, but also live on stage as a solo or backing vocalist of jazz, free improv, renaissance music… up to collaborating with Nurse With Wound.
CURRENTLY: Aurélie Lierman is focussing on newly composed music and premieres nearly every month compositions by emerging young composers from around the globe, in a multiplicity of styles. Lierman has world premiered compositions by Leonie Roessler (DE), Michalis Paraskakis (GR), Mikolaj Laskowski (PL), Sascha Thiele (DE), Renan Zeladan (CHL), Alexandro Gkonis (GR), Quang Ngo Hong (VIET), Yvonne Freckmann (DE/USA), Semay Wu (UK).
UPCOMING: new collaborations on new vocal compositions will follow with Leo Svirsky (USA), Henry Vega (USA), Emile Tan Erten (TUR), Semay Wu (UK), Thomas Bensdorp (NL), Michalis Paraskakis,… and many more.
Meanwhile,… have a listen here to a selection of Aurélie Lierman’s vocal projects
• Live in Tel Aviv w. Maya Felixbrodt & Dganit Elyakim – Feb 2017
• Tombstones – by Michael Pisaro – Feb 2017
• Music theater – by Semay Wu – June 2016
w. Manuela Lucia Tessi, Semay Wu, Aurélie Lierman
• G throat opera – by Yvonne Freckmann – June 2016
• Kuv Koj Wb - by Ngo Hong Quang – June 2016 (world premiere)
• 3 Songs – by Renan Zelada – April 2016 (world premiere)
• The Cruel Mother – by Sascha Thiele – April 2016 (world premiere)
• Sponge Suite – by Henry Vega – January 2016 (world premiere)
• Le Directeur – by Alexandros Gkonis – December 2015 (world premiere)
• Aurélie Lierman & Wen Chin Fu (iii) – October 2015
• ΜΑΜΑΔΑΜΊΤΑΕΠΑ by Mikolaj Laskowski – April 2015 (world premiere)
• The Garden - 3rd Movement by Leonie Roessler – April 2012 (world premiere)
• D. for 8 voices by Michalis Paraskakis – May 2011 (world premiere)
• Honey Rough – electronic/acoustic improvisation – May 2015
• Changing The System by Christian Wolff – November 2013
• Tout Pour Moi Devient Allegorie by Krists Auznieks - April 2012 (world premiere)