Proud to share the news that our improv collective Varkenshond (BE/NL) will be releasing its third album this Autumn 2017, via Belgian record label Aguirre Records. No audiocassette release this time, yet a nice little step back into analogue history. All is to be issued on good ol’skool vinyl in a limited edition of 180 pieces only. Live Varkenshond performances will happen from December onwards in both Belgium and Holland. Dates will follow.
audio DH is a compilation album featuring a selection of 250 creators related in some way or another to the blossoming sound art scene of The Hague. Also check out www.audiodh.nl for the 16 hours of experimental music and sound art by those 250 artists (free streaming and download !). My sonic contribution to audio DH is Etc. tra la la a collaboration with Motoko Honda.
Hear Belgian journalist Maarten Temmermans about my work. (Thank you Radio Scorpio & Gonzo Circus Magazine)
* Kurt Vile – Pretty Boy [V/A – Parallelogram (Three Lobed Recordings)]
* Nap Eyes – Lion in Chains [Thought Rock Fish Scale (Paradise Of Bachelors)]
* Flying Horseman – Bitter Storm [Wild Eyes (Conspiracy Records)]
* Kaboom Karavan – KipKap [Hokus Fokus (Miasmah)]
* Stara Rzeka – Mapa [Zamknely Sie Oczy Ziemi (Instant Classic)]
* Gonzo (Circus) #130 door Maarten Timmermans
* Aurélie Nyirabikali Lierman – Where Are You? [Mind The Gap, Gonzo (Circus)]
* Eric Feremans – Beat [The Antwerp Killer (Finders Keepers Records)]
* Hiele – Apax Pernod [V/A – EXO (Ekster)]
* Anthony Child – Watching & Waiting [Electronic Recordings from Maui Jungle Vol. 1 (Editions Mego)]
* Legowelt – An Obnoxious Affair On Tape [Dark Days (BAKK)]
* Jlin Narlei – Nandi [Free Fall EP (Planet Mu (OFFICIAL))]